Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Orange County
In the past decade, there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry in Orange County. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry services in Orange County, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
What do you think is the first thing that most people observe about you? Hint, it’s not your clothes or your eyes; it’s your smile! According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), most American adults believe that a smile is the first thing they observe in someone they meet for the first time.
A beautiful smile is a valuable asset that you can be genuinely proud of. While some people are naturally blessed with good looks and a charming smile, others are not lucky enough! Many people have small aesthetic flaws that affect our smile and appearance. A good cosmetic can turn these flaws into a perfect smile.
Crooked, stained, or missing teeth that ruin your smile and personality? No need to worry anymore! Cosmetic Dentistry has solutions to all your problems. But, how does cosmetic dentistry transform your smile and looks? Continue reading to find answers to your questions regarding cosmetic dentistry in Orange County from Award-winning Cosmetic Dentist Ivan Ho.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry involves all dental procedures that dentists perform to enhance your smile and appearance by getting rid of cosmetic teeth and facial defects. At Pro Smiles Orange County, we believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a picture-perfect and attractive smile. That is why Dr. Ivan Ho prepares individual cosmetic plans for every patient to bring the best out of their smile and personality – and to restore their confidence and self-esteem.
What Procedures are Considered “Cosmetic”?
You can only enjoy an attractive smile when you have perfectly shaped and aligned teeth. Let us consider the example of a dental filling; when we restore a chipped or crooked tooth with a tooth-colored composite filling, we are not only restoring the shape and structure of the tooth, but we are also enhancing the smile and facial esthetics. Therefore, it is better to go to cosmetic dentists for even your general dentistry needs since they are passionate about the appearance of your smile as well as oral health.
Need more details about cosmetic Dentistry Services in Orange County offered at Pro Smiles? Schedule an appointment with us today to discuss the possibility of getting a celebrity smile, Dr. Ivan Ho.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix my Teeth?
No matter what cosmetic dental problem you have, cosmetic dentistry has the solution. Here are some of the aesthetic issues that can be quickly fixed with Cosmetic Dentistry services offered at Pro Smiles Orange County:
- Full Mouth Rejuvenation – not happy with your smile – or the way your teeth look? No worries. Dr. Ivan Ho’s signature smile makeover procedure is the right choice for you! Dr. Ivan Ho will first get rid of all your tooth and facial cosmetic defects, and then transform your smile with various cosmetic procedures to give you the same smile that you have always wished for.
- Crooked Teeth – there are several options available for fixing crooked or chipped teeth. For small defects, Dr. Ivan Ho will use tooth-colored composite fillings or porcelain veneers to restore your smile. For more severe cases, Dr. Ivan Ho may use porcelain crowns to reinforce the tooth while restoring your smile and appearance.
- Too Small or Large Teeth – the size of your teeth plays a vital role in determining your smile – for having a perfect smile, the size of your teeth must be proportionate with other facial features such as the size and position of the gums and the lips. Dr. Ivan Ho will carefully examine your teeth and your facial features to determine if there is a need for cosmetic tooth reshaping. If the teeth are too small, we will fix them with composite bonding, veneers, or crowns. For teeth that are too large, Dr. Ivan Ho will cosmetically restore them to an optimal size and length. If your teeth appear too large because of gum recession, then we will fix the condition with a procedure called crown lengthening.
- Excessively Worn Teeth – at the Pro Smiles Orange County, we fix worn-down teeth with a variety of cosmetic dental procedures such as bonding, veneers, and porcelain crowns.
- Stained Teeth – if you have tea, coffee, or tobacco stains that are affecting your smile, then Dr. Ivan Ho has the perfect solution for you. Professional teeth whitening is a procedure in which Dr. Ivan Ho will apply a safe yet strong bleaching agent on your teeth to remove surface stains and discoloration. Even after a single sitting of professional whitening, you will observe a noticeable improvement in the shade and color of your teeth.
- Missing Teeth – missing natural teeth not only affect your smile and appearance, but they also make it harder for you to eat and speak. That is why Dr. Ivan Ho recommends that you must get your missing teeth replaced immediately. At the Pro Smiles Orange County, we offer you the most reliable, durable, and aesthetically pleasant option for your replacing your missing teeth – Dental Implants. These are screw-shaped inserts that look and feel just like your teeth and restore your smile and self-confidence.
- Excessive Gaps Between Teeth – Excessive teeth gaps can ruin your smile and create difficulties in eating and speaking. The good news is that we can fix these gaps for you! Dr. Ivan Ho will fix your teeth gaps with composite bonding, porcelain veneers, or crowns so that you can start smiling again with confidence!
- Removing Metal Fillings – metal fillings not only have associated health hazards, but they also appear quite unaesthetic due to their consciousness. This is why Dr. Ivan Ho recommends removing metal fillings and replacing them with tooth-colored composite fillings that are not only safe but also restore your smile.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Safe?
At this point, you may have realized that cosmetic dental treatment has the solution to all your problems. But you might ask yourself, “is it even safe for me to undergo cosmetic treatment”? Well, here’s your answer.
Like all medical and surgical procedures, cosmetic dentistry services in Orange County are safe when a competent and qualified dentist performs them. Dr. Ivan Ho has more than 30 years of clinical and Cosmetic Dental experience, and he has brought smiles to the faces of over ten thousand people residing in the Orange County and surrounding areas.
Are you ready to smile? Book a free consultation appointment with the best cosmetic dentist in Orange County, Dr. Ivan Ho, and learn how you can smile confidently with a signature Dr. Ivan Ho smile makeover! Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!
Dental Family Plan
We have a long and proud history givin emphasis to environment social and economic outcomes to deliver places that respond.