Lumineers in Orange County
Lumineers Orange County
Ivan Ho, DDS, Smile Transformation Specialist
By using Lumineers, award-winning Cosmetic Dentist Ivan Ho can revamp your smile and preserve your natural teeth.
Painless porcelain veneers delivered in Orange County
Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic slices that bond to your teeth to reshape and restructure them. Porcelain veneers are not only durable but also have lifelike aesthetics. At Pro Smiles, we use them for fixing smiles that have stains, chips, cracks, or significant gaps between them. But they require preparation of the damage teeth for their attachment – a process in which we will remove a thin layer of the dental enamel to create space. For many patients, sacrificing a segment of their healthy tooth structure for bonding veneers is unacceptable.
Many patients avoid getting veneers for smile restoration, just because they don’t want to sacrifice their natural tooth structure. If the prospect of undergoing tooth preparation for getting veneers has stopped you in the past from getting veneers, then we recommend Lumineers™ in Orange County. These fantastic “prepless” veneers from Dr. Ivan Ho – a renowned cosmetic dentist in Orange County – can quickly and effortlessly transform an imperfect smile into a picture-perfect, lasting smile – in just a few days.
The difference between Lumineers and regular porcelain veneers
In the case of porcelain veneers, the surface of the tooth needs to be shaved down to create space for bonding the veneers. This is not the case with Lumineers – they are so thin, just about the same thickness as contact lenses (`0.1mm), that they can be bonded to the tooth without the need for any tooth alteration. Since they are extremely thin, they reflect light, just like the natural tooth enamel. This is the secret behind their lifelike, naturally beautiful appearance. Book your appointment today with Dr. Ivan Ho for Lumineers in Orange County.
Contact-Lens-Thin to Save Your Tooth Structure
- No shots or anesthetic required — procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure – you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of tooth structure
- Patented porcelain
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restore and strengthen teeth. Help prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 16 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, lauded as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication
Will Lumineers work for me?
Lumineers can be an excellent way to transform your smile quickly, but they are not suitable for everyone seeking a smile transformation. To know whether you are a suitable candidate for rejuvenating your smile with veneers, we recommend that you book a complimentary cosmetic consultation with our award-winning cosmetic dentist at Pro Smiles Orange Country, Dr. Ivan Ho.
Dr. Ivan Ho Answers Your Questions About Veneers
I would like to get veneers, but I am not sure if they are right for me?
Award-winning Orange County cosmetic dentist Dr. Ivan Ho believes that educated patients are happy patients. During your complimentary consultation appointment, Dr. Ivan Ho will perform a detailed clinical examination and look at x-rays and study models of your teeth – to ascertain whether you are a suitable candidate for getting porcelain veneers. He will also thoroughly explain to you about veneers so that you can make an informed decision, and your smile is exactly how you want it to be.
Book your appointment with Dr. Ivan Ho for Lumineers in Orange County.